Thursday, February 14, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dish Soap from Influenster


It's that time again! I was lucky enough to be hand-selected by Influenster to test out Palmolive's new dish soap, Palmolive Fresh Infusions! Palmolive Fresh Infusions was designed with elegant simplicity and the freshest scents in mind. In the box came three fragrances that were inspired by nature; Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme, and Ginger White Tea (shown respectively in the photo above).

When I first opened the box, I was a little disappointed to find that my Lemon Tyme dish soap had exploded in transit and was all over the box. Oh no! But never fear, I still have plenty left and the bottle was easy enough to clean off. This was the scent that I chose to give to my mom. She loves the lemon scent and the color matches our kitchen decor.

The one my roommate and I chose to use for ourselves in our dorm was Ginger White Tea. When I first used it, the soap was so sudsy that my sink overflowed! I had to let the soap die down before I could even keep washing. So keep this in mind when you're going to use it; a dime-sized squirt goes a long way!

All-in-all, I was impressed by the designer scents! If you want to get them for yourself, just head to your local Walmart and pick one up! The bottles retail at $2.96 for a 16 ounce bottle. What a deal! They smell great, look amazing in your kitchen and they get the job done. Thanks again, Influenster!

*Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dish Soap was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes by Influenster.*

No comments:

Post a Comment