Monday, October 29, 2012

Magic Knights

This passed Friday XΩ hosted a Father/Daughter event at an Orlando Magic pre-season game. We had so much fun hanging out with all of the dads and watching the Magic play a great game. My dad picked me up at the dorm where we had a quick dinner while I finished getting ready. We drove downtown and met up with all of the girls and their dad's outside the Amway Arena. Hurricane Sandy was passing us in the Atlantic so, of course, the winds were really strong that day. Pictures were still taken, but the majority of us had wind blown hair. Ha! 

We headed inside and sat all together in pretty good seats. We weren't on the floor but it wasn't the nose-bleed seats either. My dad and I decided to take advantage of the $10 concession counter and got some classic popcorn and Dr. Pepper in a souvenir cup. Of course everything was ridiculously overpriced; $14.50 for a chicken sandwich! A CHICKEN SANDWICH! It was a good thing we had already eaten. 

After the game, we were able to head down to the court and take pictures as a group. It was a great experience! I'm so glad my dad was able to make it and that he enjoyed himself! 





We all wanted to match so we could represent the sorority and out team so we all showed up wearing shades of blue, white, and black. I was wearing a top from a boutique in Rouen, France, a denim jacket from Target, "Artist" jeans from American Eagle, and nude flats from Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment