Friday, October 26, 2012

XΩ "Letter P" Social with ΣΠ!

From Mr. Peanut and Priests to Preschoolers and Pledges, there were so many creative costumes Chi Omega's "Letter P" social with Sigma Pi last night! I wanted to take advantage of my Pink Ladies Jacket I got when I was performing in Grease so I decided to go as a Pink Lady! I went with full 50s style hair and makeup with bouncy curls, that of course went droopy as soon as I stepped off of the bus, and a bright red lip.This was my first "clubbing" experience so everything was new to me. We weren't able to rent out the club completely so there were other people there that weren't apart of our sorority or their fraternity. It kind of made things a bit awkward, at first, but it got better toward the end of the night!

I'm off to a Father/Daughter Magic game tonight! I hope it'll be a lot of fun so look forward to a post on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment