Friday, October 19, 2012

The Perks of Being a Witch

This passed week I decided to take advantage of some of the perks of being a Universal employee. On Sunday my roommate, her friends, and I went to SeaWorld Orlando. It wasn't a very long trip (I had a Chi Omega meeting that afternoon that I couldn't miss) but it was fun either way. Thursday the university was closed for a football game so we thought we would take advantage and head to Universal Orlando and Islands of Adventure! We rode the new ride at Universal Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem and, let me just say, it is SO adorable. The whole thing made me laugh and it was extremely well done. Of course, we went to the Wizarding World and enjoyed some butterbeer and went on all of the rides there, including Forbidden Journey. I went back home Thursday night and I finally got to enjoy a home-cooked meal: Spaghetti! We're heading to my high school's homecoming game tonight, so expect a post from that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment