Friday, October 19, 2012

My Week in Photos No. 2

I love when Siri says the nicest (and cleverest) things. // An extremely adorable Halloween care package from my parents. // An updated shot of the new house on Greek Park. It's hopefully the future home to Chi Omegas! // You get a house elf on the wall when you make a donation to charity. // My house tie was looking especially golden that day. // Pretty lights we set up in the dorm. // It's beginning to feel like Fall in Florida! // I'm not feeling Cinderella's new 'do. // We had really nice weather, okay?! // Coffee date with my big! Pumpkin Spice Latte, of course! // A shot of a friend's feature in the September issue of InStyle (Yes, I know I'm behind.) // My first college game. We won against Southern Mississippi 38-31! 

I hope everyone had a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment