Thursday, November 1, 2012

Changing Leaves // A Makeup Tutorial


Happy November, everyone! So today I have another makeup tutorial for you! I've been watching a lot of videos on YouTube where the guru's rave about the Maybelline Eye Studio Silk Eyeshadow Palettes. I stopped at Target today and I just had to pick one up for myself. I picked it up in the colors "Green With Envy" and I thought I would do a tutorial for you!












Products Used:
- Maybelline Eye Studio Silk Eye Shadow Palette - Green with Envy
- L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner - Black Mica
- Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
- Maybelline One by One Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
- Avon True Color Blush - Rose Lustre
- Sheer Cover Lip-to-Lid Highlighter
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick - Sultry
- NYC Liquid Lipshine - Nude York City




I hope you enjoy this look! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment