Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Twilight Mini Series // Bella Swan



Hello to my lovely reader(s)! Today I have for you the third look in my Twilight Mini Series: Bella Swan! This extremely nude and natural look is great for everyday and it's really easy to achieve! 

In the books, Bella is described to have an, "ehh I don't really care" attitude when it comes to makeup and fashion. She's been know to go to school with literally just brushing her hair; so it makes sense that, for her portrayal in the movie, her makeup would be as natural and minimal as possible. 
Products Used: 
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: Naked, Buck
- NYX Eyeliner Pencil: Brown
- Maybelline One-By-One Volume Express Mascara in Waterproof
- Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer: Blushed and Bronzed
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm



I hope you all enjoyed this look and stay tuned for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment