Saturday, November 10, 2012

Twilight Mini Series // Alice Cullen

Image from Twilight Wiki
 Today we have my second look in the Twilight Mini series! This look is in honor of the adorable Alice Cullen. Alice caused me a bit of distress because I had no idea how to portray her! But in the end, I decided to do a fashion-forward smoky eye for the fashionista that Alice really is.

I've created a dramatic and beautiful smoky eye that is loosely based on the makeup look that Ashley Greene wears while portraying Alice in the third Twilight film, Eclipse.  I've used various matte brown shades and a few shimmery neutral taupe colors to create this look.

This look because it screams glamour while still not being too over the top. This is why I love this eye makeup so much!

If you wanted to do this look as an actual Halloween costume, feel free to achieve her ashen pale skin by mixing foundation in a shade or two lighter than yours along with some white face paint. Your skin will lighten while still looking natural!



Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay NAKED Palette: Sin, Sidecar, Naked
Coastal Scents 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette
- NYX Slim Eye Pencil - Brown
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner: Black Mica



Make sure to subscribe to my channel on YouTube for updates on when I upload new looks in the series! I hope you all enjoyed this look!



No comments:

Post a Comment