Monday, November 5, 2012

Twilight Mini Series // Rosalie Hale

Hey everyone! I don't know if anyone is as excited as I am for the final installment of the Twilight Saga to premiere in less than two weeks. TWO WEEKS! It's been a very short 4 years since the first Twilight film was released and I can't believe it's almost over. So many memories have come from going to midnight premieres with my friends. I can't say I love Twilight as much as I love Harry Potter (because I don't), but I am still really excited!



Photo from FanPop.com
In honor of the final film, I've decided to do a series of makeup tutorials that are inspired by the films and the characters in the books. The first I introduce to you today: Rosalie Hale! In the books, Rosalie is described as "the most beautiful person in the world," as she is astoundingly gorgeous, even for a vampire. What a tall order that Nikki Reed had to live up to! 

With this description, many people decide to portray Rosalie as the classic pin-up girl with the typical winged liner and bright red lip. I thought this was pretty cliche and I wanted to do something different. I decided to try and recreate a look that she wore in the third film of the saga, Eclipse. This look is a muted purple smoky eye with a natural lip color that I absolutely adored! 

If you want to see how I achieve this look, make sure to watch my video! 






Disclaimer: I'm not actually wearing contacts in these photos nor do I actually think I'm a vampire. I just thought it would be fun to have "Cullen Eyes."

Products Used: 
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay NAKED Palette: Naked, Buck, Sin, and Virgin
- Coastal Scents 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil: Rockstar




I plan to post a new video from this series every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday until the day the film premieres; the 16th. Make sure to subscribe for updates on when I upload more videos from this series! I hope everyone enjoys this look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment